The difference between signal cable and control cable
The signal cable is mainly used to transmit data signals, and the signal cable is shielded to prevent external signal interference. The signal cable is mainly not used for power supply, and the voltage is not particularly required. The wire and cable used for the information transmission system mainly includes local telephone cable, television cable, electronic cable, radio frequency cable, optical fiber cable, data cable, electromagnetic wire, power communication or other composite cable.
The control cable is mainly used to transmit electrical signals, and is generally unshielded. It is suitable for industrial and mining enterprises, energy and transportation departments, polysilicon insulation for control systems for equipments with AC rated voltages below 450/750v control cables, armoured control cable, PVC Sheath control cable.
Control cable usage characteristics:
Rated voltage: U0/U is 450/750V.
1. The long-term working temperature of the conductor core is 70 °C, 95 °C, and the cable laying temperature is not lower than 0 °C.
2. The recommended bending radius of the cable is as follows: No armored cable should be no less than 6 times the outer diameter of the cable.
3. Armored or copper tape shielded cable shall not be less than 12 times the outer diameter of the cable.
4. Shield the flexible cable, not less than 6 times the outer diameter of the cable.
5. Control cable refers to equipment meter power supply / signal control
6. Main electrical properties of the control cable:
1) DC resistance: 20 ° C, 0.4 mm copper wire, less than or equal to 148 Ω / km, 0.5 mm copper wire, less than or equal to 95 Ω / km.
2) Insulation electrical strength: 1min between conductors 1kv does not breakdown conductor and shield 1min 3kv does not breakdown.
3) Insulation resistance: Each core wire is grounded with the other cores, the control cable is greater than 10000 MΩ.km, and the HYAT cable is greater than 3000 MΩ.km.
4) Working capacitance: average 52 ± 2nF / km.
5) Far-end crosstalk defense: The average power of the specified combination is greater than 69dB/km at 150kHZ.